Dell latitude D610 battery replacement
We focus on supply high quality and capability Dell latitude D610 battery with best price to our customers. To ensure you can find the suitable battery product you need, we below list all models and original battery codes of latitude D610 battery replacement as : 1x793, 312-0068.
Chemistry : Li-ion
Volt : 11.1V (Compatible with 10.8V)
Capacity : 4400mAh
Dimension : 127.40 x 77.40 x 19.40 mm
Color : M. Grey
We guarantee that : Our latitude D610 battery are make up of new cells and 1 year quality warranty.
Currency :GBP Euro
Avg.Guest Rating :
Find a latitude D610 battery to replace your expensive exhausted OEM battery?
Here you can select a suitable Dell latitude D610 battery.
Avaliable In store . High quality and capacity guarantee.
Save your money and time.
- High quality and rechargeable ( between 400 to 600 charge-discharge cycle).
- Product Type : Replacement OEM Battery ,100% compatible with the OEM Dell latitude D610 battery.
- Works with : Dell latitude D610, inspiron 500m, inspiron 600m.
- Memory effect : No memory effect with li-thium latitude D610 battery
- Generally, the 6 cell latitude D610 battery can work about 3-4 hours.
- Condition : New brand, High quality, 1 year warranty, 30 days money back!
Replacement code :
0X217, 1X793, 310-4482 310-5195, 312-0068, 312-0090, 312-0191, 312-0309, 315-0084, 3R305, 451-10132, 451-10194, 4P894, 6Y270, 9X821, BAT1194, C1295, G2053A01, J2178, U1544, W1605 etc.
Fits model :
Inspiron 500m battery, Inspiron 510m battery, Inspiron 600m battery, latitude D500 battery, Latitude d505 battery, Latitude D510 battery, Latitude D520 battery, Latitude d600 battery, Latitude d610 battery
- Do not short-circuit . A short-circuit may cause severe damage to your latitude D610 battery.
- Store it in a cool and dry place (The suitable temperature is about 15°C). Before storage, you should confirm your Dell latitude D610 battery is not fully depleted. If empty, charge for about 30 minutes.
- Usually a lithium-ion battery should be stored at about 40% state-of-charge, because laptop battery's self discharge can break the battery in the storage.
- Please take out the latitude D610 laptop battery from your machine when it is not being used and clean it with soft and dry cloth.
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the latitude D610 battery as this may result in the exposure.
- Especially avoid regularity ove-rcharging and over-discharging and high temperature.
- More Info in Battery tips.