Apple 15-inch Aluminum Powerbook G4 battery
The battery is specially designed to repalce the OEM Apple 15-inch Powerbook G4 battery. Compare to the OEM battery this 15-inch Powerbook G4 laptop battery have more price discount and higher capacity. Select the 15-inch Powerbook G4 battery : 1 year warranty and 30 days money back. Secure shopping and fast shipping.
Find a 15-inch Powerbook G4 battery to replace your expensive exhausted OEM battery?
Here you can select a suitable Apple 15-inch Powerbook G4 Aluminum battery.
Avaliable In store . High quality and capacity guarantee.
Save your money and time.
- High quality and rechargeable ( between 400 to 600 charge-discharge cycle).
- Product Type : Replacement OEM Battery ,100% compatible with the OEM Apple 15-inch Powerbook G4 battery.
- Works with : Apple 15-inch Powerbook G4 Aluminum
- Memory effect : No memory effect with li-thium 15-inch Powerbook G4 battery
- Condition : New brand, High quality, 1 year warranty, 30 days money back!
Fits model :
apple 15-inch aluminum powerbook g4 series, apple a1106, apple m8980j/a, apple m9422, apple m9676b/a, apple m9677b/a, apple m9969*/a, apple macbook pro, apple powerbook g4 15-inch combo drive
- Do not short-circuit . A short-circuit may cause severe damage to your 15-inch Powerbook G4 battery.
- If the battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place..
- Keep the 15-inch Powerbook G4 laptop battery away from fire or other sources of extreme heat.
- To get maximum performance from your battery, fully optimize the notebook's power management features prior to use. Power management is a trade off: better power conservation in exchange for lesser computer performance.
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the 15-inch Powerbook G4 battery as this may result in the exposure
- Keep Your Apple 15-inch Powerbook G4 Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
- More Info in Battery tips.